Re: Off Topic airport t-shirts

Mike,

Just check out my site www.skyshirts.com for anything
you need t-shirt wise. I think we have more than 125
or so different designs now. Also have a new Canadian
747-400 shirt on there too! Lots of airlines (have)
had stores including AA (which I sell to), DL
(mediocre), Alaska, (OK), back in the good 'ol days
many airlines had stores, and most of them had very
mediocre (if at all) t-shirts for sale, that's one of
the reasons I started my business.

Regards,

Bryant Petitt
TriStar, Inc.