re new baggage guidelines -I'll bet the baggage handlers (and thefts) will love it

Did I hear or read that right the new guidelines
require you to leave your CHECKED BAGGAGE
UNLOCKED?  -thats going to make a it a LOT EAISER
for thrives to steal your stuff and I;ll
bet the Airline will say sorry we cant do a thing away
your lost items,..... sorry you didnt lock your suitcase
so it could have slip out...