Less Pay, or No Job?

In a message dated 12/18/02 7:21:14 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
skyshirts@yahoo.com writes:

> Still remember those Picketers on NW 36th Street
> demanding their rights on that January day that EA
> went out. History teaches a lesson, but only to those
> that are willing to listen.

Well said, Bryant.  I think the lesson is slowly, but surely, being learned
at US Airways.  When the head of the pension fund that's footing the bills in
Chapter 11 said without cost reductions the airline will go Chapter
7...miracles began to happen!  My hunch is the same scenario will play out at
UAL.  And here's a news bulletin for the non-believers, the industry will
continue with or without United!

RT Simpson
Phoenix