Re: UAL could move to void union contracts

Delta is not making money (to a large extent) on
> the service it provides ... So Delta should shut its doors ... So you
> should be out of a job. Is that how it goes?

Yep!

Close the doors, weld 'em shut!

A business should have managers who manage - why ask the goverment for help?

I can find work to replace about 90% of my income within 10 days, can an
Airline Captain?

Wages went out of control with the United ALPA deal in '2000 - why is it
that someone who repairs your Buick is paid more than someone who
repairs/maintains "Flying Machines"?

Butch