Re: UA/US

Its interesting that you mention this today.

Just today, UA codeshare flights went on sale by US Airways.  There was no
announcement..but if you go onto usair.com and try to book a pit-slc (just
for example), they offer UA connections via ORD (effective sometime in
January) sold as US flights.

Not sure what the story is in SEA...but it would sure make sense for the
two to be at least near each other...if not at the same counter.