Re: UA/US

Weird.

US Air and UAL are at opposite ends of the terminals, and United's
North terminal has little room to accommodate US Air's PIT/PHL service.

Code-shares could in theory eliminate overlapping service, but what you
describe is a little bit beyond the anti-trust rule relaxation
permitted under a US domestic code-share.

Matthew