Re: TRIP REPORT: BOS-LGA-BOS (Saturday, December 14th)

AIRLINE / MATTHEW:

Just curious, did you consider Acela at all?
> Matthew :)

Yup! I had considered taking it down, but it was more
pricey than the DL Shuttle. Fare were $204.00 vs the
$127.00 round trip on DL. In addition, it would take a
bit longer, and I got triple miles added to my FF
account.

One day, however, I will take the Amtrak Acela because
it has been so talked about.  In the past, I had taken
their regular service into Penn, but it's the local,
which is long and drawn-out and on the holidays, you
have to deal with crowds and sometimes rowdy college
kids!

Also, a PPS to my report last night, on the way back
in BOS, saw a large Air France parked at the gate.
I believe it was a Bus.

  -- Mike Burris
     Cambridge, Mass