Re: No guns for our airline pilots ......

I do belive the Hicks in GA have more guns than the Slickers in the
city.

-----Original Message-----
From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of
Bryant Petitt
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 8:18 AM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: No guns for our airline pilots ......

....Whoa,

Jump back....JP,

Gee Whiz, sounds like we all should be an armed camp
according to you. But then again you live in New Yawk
where guns are a fact of life (and death).

I know one damn thing, If I owned a gun (I am one of
the very FEW people who Don't own a gun in Forsyth
County GA), I would probably shoot myself in the foot
trying to use it.

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA