Re: No guns for our airline pilots ......

...Very well said Jon,

And my sentiments exactly. Terrorists are idiots, but
they are not dumb. Other means including
air-to-missles may be their next agenda.

I am not afraid of getting on any aircraft and the
other PAX. I am very worried about the many other
means these extremists have against us.

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA