Re: EblueMail

Left a comment card to United and put it in the mail.

I was surprised when I actually received a *phone call* thanking me for
the comments. No action was required as it actually was a compliment on
the fact that United Airlines is (outside of bad winter storms in ORD)
ALWAYS on time, and I noted it and appreciate it.

People do read these things!

Matthew