Re: No guns for our airline pilots ......

....Whoa,

Jump back....JP,

Gee Whiz, sounds like we all should be an armed camp
according to you. But then again you live in New Yawk
where guns are a fact of life (and death).

I know one damn thing, If I owned a gun (I am one of
the very FEW people who Don't own a gun in Forsyth
County GA), I would probably shoot myself in the foot
trying to use it.

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA