Re: EblueMail

I did ask them (Southwest) about why they don't accept e-mail, even for
compliments.  They said it's because they want to take the time to investigate
and give personal service to each piece of correspondance.  This is why it took
about 6-8 weeks for me to get a reply!

I think e-mail can get a personal response - send out an acknowledgement of the
e-mail then either e-mail or snail-mail an answer when the investigation is
done.

David