Re: Alternative to Vancouver International

Bahadir Acuner <bahadiracuner@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I will be flying in to CYVR even though it meens paying $CAD45.00
>for landing and parking fees. This way I save on the rental card or
>the cab that  I will have to get at CZBB.

   Consider yourself lucky. In Rotterdam I have to pay 24 euros
(approx US$ 24) for every landing. And that is for a local landing,
mind you. If you have the temerity to land at some other airport
and then return to Rotterdam, you have to pay even more, obviously.
The charge includes the actual landing charge, air traffic control
services and tax.
                               Kees de Lezenne Coulander
-- =

  C.M. de Lezenne Coulander
  Aircraft Development and Systems Engineering B.V.
  Hoofddorp, The Netherlands

  =