Re: DLs Low Cost

There was Shuttle by United and wasn't there a brief (thought likely
never enacted) attempt by United to match US Air's Metrojet, Delta's
Express and similar service?

Shuttle by United suffered from many of the problems that I believe AC
addressed with Tango.

Shuttle pax connected with regular United flights. As did their bags,
their frequent flier miles etc. Other than the logo on the side, the
missing J class seats, it was United, so you expected United.

I think you are exactly right, the 'shuttle' product augmented the
regular United service, so closely that it really was one and the same.

The US Air Shuttle of course is a different creature.

Matthew