Re: Sparks Fly When Flight Lands At JFK

On 1 Nov 2002 at 18:16, Dennis W  Zeuch wrote:

> (if this would happen at Delta I understand the passengers would
> have had to pay for any damage to the acft---and their tickets
> would not be valid for future flights without a $500.00 payment

Had a 2 hour departure delay at SEA on DL in early October. Due
to onward connections, it necessitated rebooking the same
itinerary for the following day.  A week later, a letter from DL
with a $75 voucher hit the mailbox.  Not sure whether this was
because of the day delay, my "first citizen" status or if
everyone received it - in any case, it was a nice touch and
SOOOOO out of character for the folks on Virginia Avenue.

Don
SEA