Re: Question about a Tail #

N9159B is Assigned

Assigned/Registered Aircraft
Aircraft Description
Serial Number   B B     CA-242  B B B B B B B B B B     Type Registration
B B     Individual
Manufacturer Name       BEECH   Certificate Issue Date  11/12/1987
Model   3NM     Status  Valid
Type Aircraft   Unknown Type Engine     Unknown
Pending Number Change   None    Dealer  No
Date Change Authorized  None    Mode S Code     53126323
MFR Year        1988            Fractional Owner        NO

Registered Owner
Name    B B B   BROGAN WELCH E
Street  CINNABAR GAME FARM PO BOX 888
City    CORWIN SPRINGS  State   MONTANA         B       Zip Code        B
B B 59021
County  PARK
Country UNITED STATES

Airworthiness
Engine Manufacturer     B       AMA/EXPR        B       Classification
Standard
Engine Model    B       UNKNOWN ENG     B       Category        Normal
B       B       B       B       B
B       B       B       B       A/W Date        08/30/1988