Pan Am Miami Terminal

     It has been over 20 years since the last time I visited Miami and at
that time I
was not interested in the airline industry as I am now.  Does anyone out
there know where the old Pan Am sea plane terminal was located and is there
anything left of the old clipper facilities to see if one visits down there.
Thanks in advance for any help you can be.

                                     Buddy Johnston
                                     Memphis, Tenn.