Re: Pan Am Miami Terminal

hi there
The old Pan Am terminal is now the city hall for the City of Miami

the place is still like it was in the 30's and is located on 100 Pan American
Way which is in Coconut Grove (a part of the city)

To get there you have to go down US ! To Bayshore drive.  Please note that
the hangars are still there but have been rebuilt.  There is talk that the
city will move form there sometime in the future and will lease the building
to a historical society that would like to bring it back to its old glory as
the first intl. airport in the USA. God I hope so and I would love to see it
become a part of the Smithsonian Air Museum

John Swiman KMIA