Re: Two NW33s

The Flifo from yesterdays (10/27/02) NW33:

                   *** NORTHWEST AIRLINES ***
FLT: 0033/27OCT
  DEP  SKD   ACT    ARR  SKD   ACT  REMARKS
  AMS 1055A 1247P   AMS        302P                     WXA
       DELAYED DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS
 AMS       1043A   SEA 1215P      E1128A               RTS
       DELAYED DUE TO TAXIWAY CONGESTION
      GATE EQUIP     DATE        GATE  DATE
  AMS HOLD DC10-30  A27OCT   AMS HOLD A27OCT
  AMS HOLD DC10-30  A28OCT   SEA   S1 E27OCT

  The flifo from todays (10/28/02) NW33:

                   *** NORTHWEST AIRLINES ***
FLT: 0033/28OCT
  DEP  SKD   ACT    ARR  SKD   ACT  REMARKS
  AMS 1055A 1148A   SEA 1215P      E1237P  0022
      GATE EQUIP     DATE        GATE  DATE
  AMS NONE DC10-30  A28OCT   SEA   S8 E28OCT