Re: Southwest/CO and HP

Had Southwest tkts for months to visit LasVegas this weekend.  Wife's mother
died and she needed to go to Cleveland quick.  Took all of 30 seconds to cxl
the Vegas tkts with NO penalty and the total amt will be credited to my next
tkt purchase on Southwest. (does this airline know how to make their
customers happy? WOW)

PS> called Continental-one days notice, wanted $1850.00 for one rt tkt Tucson
Cleveland but had special commpassion fare of only $ 908.00 plus tax. (7-14
advance purchase for this tkt is $198.00)  Do these other carriers know how
to piss off their customers????

Got the tkt from AMERICAWEST web site for $636.00-best last min price I could
find with excellant schedule.  These guys are really starting to get their
shit together it seems.

Dennis