Re: UAL - a new attitude

 jfuoco@lynx.dac.neu.edu writes:

<< Kind of curious what a Captain needs business cards for. >>
I think it's a common thing in the Airline Industry--most companys give just
about all their public contact employees business cards--cheap advertising
and cheap way to boost employee moral/sense of importance.
(At Swissair for instance most everyone had business cards, mechanics,
catering staff, office staff/ticket counter etc) They were all printed in
HongKong, shipped free on our planes and cost like $3.00 per hundred.
Dennis