UAL - a new attitude

Reporting from: 35 odd thousand feet, above Idaho, UA 1035 ORD-YVR...

What's with UAL in the last few days!?

Captain last week: "You may have heard in the news about our airline
and all that's going on. I'd like to assure you that United will make
it through just fine."

ORD this evening: Playing off of the "United we stand" phrase
popularized after Sept 11th, I saw several stickers placed on United
posters with the United airlines logo and "United WILL Stand" and a red
underlining under the the "will."

30 seconds ago: I've received the odd note and had the odd conversation
with the crew, but I just received the Captain's business card and a
personalized note: "Mr. Matthew Montano, Thank you for flying with us
here at United Airlines.." So did a few others in the cabin.

Matthew