Re: HIGHER PRICES BECAUSE OF SKY MARSHALS

My first thought on seeing the 25 pax removed was: does
Air Canada have so few passengers that 25 will make a
difference?  Over 6 months, say Air Canada has 100
flights with 100 people on it (this is just an example -
no real figures were used or harmed in this example).
That would 100 x 100 x 6 = 60,000 pax.  25 pax not able
to fly = 0.04167%.  Guess Air Canada does have a damn
thin margin