Re: When is the "long security lines" myth going to die?

The issue is, as Dennis points out, you must plan for the worst.  Especially
so now that the cost of missing a flight - for whatever reason -- means
greater penalties.

That effective reduction in productivity and value proposition is among the
factors causing the short-haul/high-fare markets to collapse.  The security
debacle has become the industry's Viet Nam:  "we had to kill the industry,
to save it".

- Bob Mann
--
- R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
  Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280