trying to find flights Lax- Gcn (via Las)bit Not getting the correct results

yes I'm trying to find flight to grand Canyon via a connection
in Las Vegas, yet every time I use travelocity,Obitiz or experida
all I get is American wests flights to Flagstaff which is the
airport I do not want. (and those connect via Phoenix!)

( I KNOW there are flights from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon!)
how can I get flights that show a connection in Las
Vegas?