From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of
David J. Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 1:56 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: Family fumes after being booted from plane

So the crew took the test and then booted the family off the plane? It
makes no sense if the crew didn't like the question why take the test
before slinginfg the guys off? On what grounds then were they removed
from the flight anyway? Who made the decision? It's nuts. The real
tragedy is the loss of trust resulting from the previous incident. Glad
I'm not in the US anymore.

Regards,

David