Re: Family fumes after being booted from plane

Yes I imagine that's how it went.

The question remains why did the flight crew take the test? Taking the test
indicates that somebody somewhere thought it to be a good idea after the
passenger made the comment. The whole thing just seems to be crazy - to agree
to do the test and then throw the guy off?

David