Re: AIRLINE Digest - 7 Jul 2002 to 8 Jul 2002 - Special issue (#2002-362)

>>Hmmm, approximately 14 suicide bomber attacks this year alone but
>>they're spoilt and paranoid brats.  Yep, finger on the pulse there,
Scotty.

Actually Grant....yeah...there may have been 14 suicide bomber attacks this
year.....but how many of these were committed on an El Al aircraft by firing
a missile at it, from the Ukraine. Finger on the pulse? damn straight I do.
Those in power in Israel will use any opportunity, like Dennis has pointed
out, to get world opinion on their side, even if that means that they talk
out of their collectives arses.

*  I don't mean all Israelis in this statement, rather those in Israel who
will jump to conclusions like they have (those in power, El Al
executives/spokespeople, right-wing media)