ORD/ATL history

Doing another YVR-ORD-ATL trip and was wondering.

What housed United before the existing United Terminal One? Was it a
similarly placed, albeit smaller facility? Or was United squished into some
of the concourses in Terminal Two? When was Terminal One built? I remember
it from 1986, so it must of been built before that time.

And what about ATL? You can catch the remainder of a runway with a heading
of about 4/32 that criss-crosses the field through where the B concourse is=
.
I understand that the current configuration and terminal was built in the
late 70=B9s and early 80=B9s. What was it like before?

Any pictures of what it was these places were like?

Matthew