Re: More security crazies

It's a wonder that one parent was actually allowed in.
It would not have surprised me at all if you had been
told that neither parent could wait with your daughter.

Out of curiosity, was your daughter picked out for
additional screening at the gate?  She seems to fit
the "profile" for those security idiots, namely she's a
non-Islamic child.
--
David Ross
http://home.attbi.com/~damiross