Re: More security crazies

David,
 The security staff was busy checking the Chinese passengers at the
gate.  It was nearly comical...the passengers didn't speak English, and
the 2 security agents couldn't keep straight which pax had been checked
and which hadn't.  (FYI, we have a large number of Oriental pax come
through BUF on their way to see Niagara Falls, so you'd think this would
be routine.  Think...notice I said "think.")
 All in all I didn't come away feeling terribly "secure."
-Mo