Re: Trip Report : BDL-BWI-BDL

Most of their flight are only an hour or so long and the seat pitch/room is
better than DL or CO on similar acfts so I think Southwest is actually a bit
more comfortable and the "food" service is actually better than many others
on short flights.
As for fares, check their website today---their 31 anniv and they have 31$ ow
fares all over the country--dont see many carriers matching them
either.........checkit out.

Overall I think you were a bit harsh on them although boarding and lining up
for boarding passes is a rather chaotic experience and is probably the worst
thing about southwest (made worse by the
get-to-the-airport-real-early-for-shoe-inspection)
Dennis