Fighting LUV Handles

Is it just me, or do you think Southwest Airlines is asking too much of their
employees to enforce their new policy on portly passengers?  In case you
missed it, Southwest will soon be charging large passengers for two seats if
they can't fit into one.  Without specific guidelines from HQ, employees will
be making subjective decisions as to who flies for the price of one seat and
who pays for the crime of corpulence.  Talk about passengers going postal at
the airport!!  Methinks LUV should put some of their old cloth seats to use
in waiting areas with a sign that sez "..if you can't fit in here, we'll
supersize your seat for an additional cost..".  At least it will take some of
the weight off LUV employees!

RT Simpson
Phoenix