Re: Delta makes me so damn mad

Tyler, this year I am also a Delta Medallion member and get frustrated for
the same reason.  There's not really any way around it...its their stick
policy that they enforce to try to boost their revenues.  They are
counting on DL FFlyers to purchase higher yield fares so they can upgrade.
I would say you should send Atlanta a complaint letter to see if they will
address your complaint or just send a standardized letter.  My guess is
they will say something like sorry, this is our policy, but since you are
one of our best customers here are some unrestricted upgrade certificates.

How does DL's program compare to UA, AA, US, NW??  If I am not mistaken,
CO's is unrestricted, but if you are not in the EWR, IAH, CLE, or one of
NW hubs areas, it won't be all that attractive.

Jim