Re: U.S. Won't Allow Guns in Cockpits

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Broe" <janbroe@post8.tele.dk>

> Would be more than happy to check out your weather and beaches. Noting
that=
>  you work for Qantas, should I just send you the personal details of my
fam=
> ily and you'll send us some tickets (preferably C- class)??? ;-)

What would you wanna fly QANTAS for? No-one in their right mind would wanna
experience lack-lustre service, when there are so many better options
available from Europe. Especially with C-class.

And don't listen to Grant when he will no doubt try to tell you that the
east coast has the best coastline...we all know this honour goes to
WA....right Grant? :)