Re: U.S. Won't Allow Guns in Cockpits

Okay, admittedly I didn't look it up before typing, as we're practically al=
ways on top along with the two other Scandinavian countries (as you can see=
 they're still in 1st and 4th places). Now that I see your mail I remember =
reading something in the news about slipping lower as our life expectancy i=
s lower than Norway and Sweden due to more smokers... Never mind, that part=
 really wasn't the core issue of my mail...
Would be more than happy to check out your weather and beaches. Noting that=
 you work for Qantas, should I just send you the personal details of my fam=
ily and you'll send us some tickets (preferably C- class)??? ;-)

Rgds
Jan Broe
EKCH ATC