Re: AIRLINE Digest - 16 May 2002 to 17 May 2002 (#2002-275)

> << Call and complain
>   >>
> I wrote to the carriers involved when the same thing happened.
> You get a form
> letter back saying they are sorry for your bad experiance with
> their airline
> and all customers are important and here is a voucher for 75$ off a future
> trip.  It seems all airlines refuse to reply to any specific problem or
> question no matter what you write.
> Just a form letter.

A few years ago I had a bad experience on United and wrote to the then CEO.
In my letter I told him not to bother sending me a voucher for future travel
because I wouldn't use it.  Several weeks later, what do I get?  A form
letter and a voucher.  I doubt anyone even reads the letters.

Robert M. Weinheimer
Charleston, WV
rmweinheimer@newwave.net