Re: AIRLINE Digest - 16 May 2002 to 17 May 2002 (#2002-275)

> > << Call and complain
> >   >>
> > I wrote to the carriers involved when the same thing happened.
> > You get a form
> > letter back saying they are sorry for your bad experiance with
> > their airline
> > and all customers are important and here is a voucher for 75$ off a
> future
> > trip.  It seems all airlines refuse to reply to any specific problem
> or
> > question no matter what you write.
> > Just a form letter.

It may seem that way, but I know firsthand it isn't true, at least with SQ.
When with them a few years ago, dealing with these type of complaint letters
and phone calls was part of my job description at the time, and when I took
over those duties, it had been policy (and still is) to investigate all
complaints; no matter how trivial.