Re: Boston to Tucson

Airlines love to pass the blame from one to another.  I am pretty sure
that Rule240 states that whoever is booked on a carrier is that carriers
responsibility, but airline staff always treat other airline passengers
like shit (I've seen this at pretty much every airline--even by
supervisors)...kind of ironic when you consider that the best opportunity
to win new customers is to kiss a customers ass who your competitor pissed
off.  BTW--why did NW send the BOS-MEM-DEN-TUS??  Could they not shell out
the extra and go BOS-DEN-TUS or something???

Jim