Re: southwest

Even if WN did include a route map with every single nonstop represented,
the spaghetti lines would be so thick and numerous that it would
be practically impossible to discern anything meaningful. Believe
me, I've tried making one myself before, and it looked like one big
blob of ink on the map!

-Will