Southwest

I booked my first Southwest flight today.
BDL-BWI-BDL on the weekend of 14th of June.
While I was at it, I signed up for rapid rewards
and just to my surprise I discovered that I will not
get a credit for the first flight as I will not have
my Rapid Rewards card by then...

No other airline served BWI and for the price
differential between UAL to IAD and WN to BWI I
could get a rental car for that weekend.

Let's see how my experience will be in WN. You can
assure that there will be a trip report about it :)

BAHA
Fan of taking WN for short trips but not for long ones.