  From: Reinbold, Kurt [mailto:kurt.reinbold@wcom.com]
  Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 12:11 PM
  To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU; Skyone
  Subject: [Sky-1] UA ch9 ??

  a couple of weeks ago, I flew UA IAD-LAS and LAS-LAX-IAD. On every flt,
ch9 was not avail. I asked the flt attendant, and the pilots said NO!! I
know its the pilots' discretion to turn on ch9, but on all three legs is
suspicious. Are UA pilots more reluctant to turn on ch9 for some reason??

  kr

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  SkyOne--The Airline News Channel
    To Post message: Skyone@yahoogroups.com