Re: UA vs. US

BAHA.

Have never flown US (Piedmont and Allegheny
yes)...Can't help you there....

But, Have you or any other listmembers flown
Transatlantic on UA, Y Class, Mary and I go 5 Jun
ATL-IAD-LHR/CDG-IAD-ATL....of course in steerage (or
as Charles would say, 2nd Citizen)....Sorry Charles,
some of us have to pay for our own TIX, we don't have
an expense account....

Bryant Petitt