Re: UA vs. US

I recently flew a r/t BOSDCA on US Airways Shuttle and was quite impressed
by ground staff, aircraft, and cabin service.  Needless to say, the
shuttle is usually a little better than mainline.  You might want to
inquire with the Dividend Miles department to see if they might grant you
a trial elite membership.  A few years ago, CO did that for me based on my
current TWA Gold Ambassador status, but then again, that was when CO was
the up and coming airline trying to prove itself.

Jim