Re: NYTimes.com Article: UAL to Seek New Chief Executive

Gordon's book is horrible.  I bought it hoping to get some true industry
insight, but it was nothing more than a bunch of obvious stuff like if we
treat our people nice, they'll show up to work on time and be nice
customers.  The rest of it was Mr. Humble himself writing chapter after
chapter of self praising.

Jim