Re: If I ran United...

We don't get a stream of random customers walking through our doors because we
are not a store front agency.  Yes it is more profitable to look after the
clients I already have.  80% of your business comes from 20% of your
customers.  Very few of my clients travel on unrestricted tickets.  With the
business climate the way it is, they are planning in advance or using back to
back tickets.  Many of them are top tier frequent flyers and are often
upgrading from the 14 day advance purchase fare.