Re: Security patterns at airports

Yep..as soon as I got my boarding pass, I would take an urgent look.

About a month ago, the WN flight I was on from BWI was by random selection
by the gate agent boarding the flight.  I was picked sitting there as the
first person in the second boarding group.  Another lady was picked besides
me, but I didn't see from where.  There may have been computer selections,
but I didn't witness that since I was able to board even before the first
boarding group once my security search was completed in quick time.  At ISP
on that same trip about a month ago, I was the first person down the jetway
and walked right on.

When I boarded a WN flight at BWI three weeks ago for my trip to FLL, I had
the same agent and again she picked persons at random from the lineup.  As
before during her briefing, she mentioned that she would pick passengers at
random and not to argue with the security personnel as it was not in their
control.  Boarding a week and half ago at FLL, just before boarding, the
agent walked over to a couple people at random told them to step over to the
inspection area as they were "being selected as part of the random screening
process"  I was way over by the window; the people she selected where near
the check-in desk by chance.  Also at FLL, they were being selected by
boarding pass notation (along with the random pick by the agents.)

Walter
DCA