Re: Security patterns at airports

On 30 Apr 2002 at 14:52, Addison Schonland wrote:

> Here is what I have learned to date -
>
> Delta - picks the first and last person with some randomly selected in
> between United

They have also been taking the person at the "ticket lift" when that first person is finished.
Seems that fills out their "random" quota.  I NEVER head quickly to the gate, even when
they call the first class or Medalions.  Wonder if "First Citizen Charles" has been searched?

Also, US prints out an "S" on the BP for those who get the whole search, including
checked baggage.  I got four "S"es on a trip from SEA-CLT-FAY-CLT-SEA.  So much for
"random".

Don