Re: improving air travel

I'm referring to disciplinary hearing where the employee would get a written
record of counseling or reprimand in his file, not even suspension or
termination.  It's just not worth the trouble if you are already overworked
and putting in 10 to 20 extra hours a week for free because you don't get
overtime.

Then management looks down on supervisors if the employee complains that the
charge is discriminatory because of his/her race, ethnic background, sexual
persuasion, the way they dress, the length of their hair, their visible
tattooed messages, the size of their breasts, the size of their ass, and on
and on and on.

Jose Prize
Fan of employees doing the right thing to begin with