Re: improving air travel

Thanks Al.  I don't know the extent of his background but he sure needs to do
some more research before he writes for the public consumption.

He did have some very valid points reference the poor public relations skills
of the airline employees.  There are some excellent employees working the
front lines no matter what the circumstances, and then again there are
absolute bastards and bitches even when the customer is nice and polite.  If
these folks were working in a department store, specialty store or restaurant
they wouldn't last long treating paying customers that way.  How they survive
at an airline in a customer service position for a long career doesn't say
much for the airline industry's personnel standards.

Jose Prize